Global company with Headquarters in West London are looking for a Global Marketing Compliance Specialist to join their Global Regulatory Affairs Team. Please note this is a Hybrid role with 2 days in the office and 3 days remote working.
The Global Marketing Compliance, will work closely with our Marketing and Digital teams to review existing, and assist with the development of new, marketing content for all our food / food supplement products; ensuring that it remains within applicable legal frameworks. As a regulatory product claims guardian, you will ensure that the company’s reputation and brands are protected by ensuring that all product and ingredient claims, together with broader marketing narrative, satisfy relevant regulatory requirements across individual international markets.
It is critical in this role to ensure that you keep up to date with changes in relevant regulations and ensure clear communication with stakeholders internally.
- Review product specifications and provide advice on marketing product content across digital and non-digital platforms, considering country specific legislative requirements applicable to health claims
- Ensure nutrition, health and other marketing claims, such as gluten-free, free from GMO etc are in accordance with food and advertising regulations, standards and guidelines.
- Closely collaborate with the greater Regulatory, Product, Marketing, Sales, Quality Assurance, Compliance and other teams to leverage regulations
- Provide guidance and answer compliance related questions regarding new and reformulated products in relation to claims
- Identify and provide resolution to regulatory issues pertaining to marketing product content
- Ability to explain complex technical and legislative issues in a comprehensive manner so that they can be readily understood by non-technical/legal audiences and stakeholders
- Contribute to regulatory strategies that facilitate corporate growth and profitability
- Build collaborative cross functional working relationships delivering a high level of internal customer service globally
- Conduct research and advice on upcoming regulations, guidelines and industry practices related to claims and evaluate overall impact on marketing product content
- Create and maintain internal guidance documents on claims relevant to our product range and marketing narratives
- Develop and write product claims training material for employees
- Provide administrative support to the broader Regulatory team
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role working with the EC Regulation 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods.
- Experience with regulations applicable to health claims in any other market outside of the EU, such as USA, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Israel or any other locations would be an advantage
- Ability to analyse and interpret advertising standards, regulations and make recommendations to the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to contribute in fast growing, scale-up environment
- Solid risk assessment skills paired with flexible and creative thinking
- Fluent in English, with fluency in a 2nd European Language a distinct advantage
- Well-organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively, prioritising workload with minimal direction
Team player who can also work independently
- Marketing Compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Requirements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'