Global Market Access Manager
A skilled Market Access professional is required by a global pharmaceutical company. As one of two Global Market Access Managers you will provide above country Market Access strategy leadership for a wide ranging portfolio of products.
This is a great opportunity to join a small, high performing global Market Access team, where you can be a lead in developing Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement, and Value Communication strategies for products in numerous therapy areas.
- You will provide support and direction to affiliates for reimbursement/HTA submissions, providing leadership around their strategy and content.
- You will be instrumental in the development of value communication tools, such as global value dossiers. In tandem to this you will provide value communication support at a national and regional level.
- As Global Market Access Manager you will also present recommendations around pricing.
- You will provide direction and get involved with developing economic models to support the value proposition.
- As a global leader in Market Access you will provide mentoring and training to affiliates around the use of value communication tools and economic models.
- Where necessary you will get involved in ad-hoc country specific Market Access and P&R projects.
- Finally, as Global Market Access Manager, you will be involved in evaluating new potential assets and their Market Access potential/opportunity.
- You will educated to at least degree level within the Life Sciences/Health Economics or Policy.
- You will have several years' experience of working in Market Access and/or Pricing & Reimbursement. This may be with another pharma/biotech or Med Device company, or within a CRO setting.
- You will have above country experience or been involved in multi-national MA projects.
- Be fluent in English, other European languages would be beneficial.
- You will have a passion for Market Access.
To learn more please apply and/or contact Matt via or +44 (0)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job