Global Learning & Development Coordinator
Full time, Permanent position - Harefield
Tate is working with a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company with a direct commercial presence in all major European markets.
The company employs over 1,000 people across its commercial, development and manufacturing operations and manages all aspects of product development, production, marketing, sale and supply.
They are looking for an enthusiastic new team member (HR/Business Qualification preferred) to be the face of the business. Working within the HR department of this Corporate company you will be organised, pro-active, experienced with booking in events/courses etc and be confident with a friendly and out-going personality.
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing brand with an exceptional company culture and family feel.
To assist the Learning & Development Team in the identification and delivery of effective learning interventions for company employees to meet the Learning & Development plan.
- Working with the Learning & Development Team; using the Learning plan and business objectives to prioritise Learning interventions required and then deliver in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal colleagues, subject matter experts and external colleagues at all levels.
- Dealing with day-to-day queries on a range of Learning issues and solving problems within scope of own responsibilities wherever possible.
- To ensure that Learning and Development interventions are in line with industry and regulatory standards.
- To assist the Learning & Development team in evaluating the overall effectiveness of the Learning plan with a view to continually improve
- To liaise closely with Local Government agencies to ensure all funding opportunities are fully utilised.
- To evaluate and develop own practice and professional abilities.
- Identification of internal / external cost-effective Learning interventions linked to business / departmental and individual objectives across all departments and levels.
- Timetabling of Learning, scheduling training sessions and assisting in the delivery & set up and facilitation of training in an appropriate format to agreed pre-set deadlines.
- Evaluation of Learning to ensure continued effectiveness, improvements and return on investment.
- Provision of support to key customers, subject matter experts and providers.
- Maintenance and update of Learning material ensuring that all Learning material is kept up to date, accurate and relevant.
- Administration of the internal Learning Management system including organisation of events, branding, marketing materials and Learning materials.
- Liaise with external learning suppliers and where required, work in partnership to deliver appropriate learning interventions across all departments and levels.
- Arrange for mentoring or coaching opportunities and act as point of contact for One business coaching.
- Assist in the development of placements to support job opportunities and work experience.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree level and be able to demonstrate an interest within the HR field, although this is not essential
- Excellent organisation skills & high attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Competent in the sourcing, coordination and evaluation of Learning interventions
- IT literate in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to work on own initiative within defined boundaries
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively at all levels of the business
Working hours are Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm/Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
There is ample free parking on site and the role pays a competitive salary (Up to £23,000pa doe) along with excellent staff benefits which include private healthcare, perkbox, pension and generous holiday allowance.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'