Global Key Account Manager
£35,000-£40000 per annum + uncapped commission
City of London
The company are a well-established international publisher with offices in London and New York who deliver a broad range of successful products targeted at global law firms. With an impressive portfolio of 30 international conferences, several awards, print and digital products and custom research, the client is a market leader in its field and has two opportunities for experienced sales professionals to join the team.
As a Global Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling bespoke sponsorship packages to events, print and digital advertising and research to a variety of top-tier technology companies selling into global legal markets and the top 50 global law firms. The team are a very warm and friendly group of professionals who allow you to work autonomously without strict KPI's. They want to find a like-minded sales person who is motivated by the face to face relationship building aspect of sales as well as putting in the hard work to develop new business.
- To take responsibility for maximising your own sales results in conjunction with your manager.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key accounts will help to nurture future sales and encourage sales growth.
- Analysing and researching potential client relationship to develop a pipeline of new business
- To present/meet with a minimum of 10 clients per month
- Full utilization of the Sales Force CRM to produce accurate prospect lists and pipelines.
- To be aware of the importance of the market share and yield for both your brand and your own client base.
- A proven track record in sponsorship sales or advertising sales, will enable you to support the sales team by managing existing accounts and bringing on new business.
- Excellent communication skills will help to engage with senior clients.
- Previous experience in identifying sales opportunities and developing relationships at a senior level will benefit you in this role.
If you would like the opportunity to manage key accounts, meet your clients face to face and sell across market leading products then click apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'