PART-TIME ROLE IN BERKSHIRE
My client in the FinTech industry is looking for a Global Internal Communications Specialist to join on a part-time basis. This newly created role, reporting into the Chief People Officer, will be responsible for defining and executing an internal communications strategy and approach that delivers to the needs of key stakeholders.
Working closely with senior business leaders based in the UK and internationally, the role-holder will build an internal communication proposition which helps drives employee engagement which is aligned to the organisation’s vision and strategic priorities.
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Define and execute an internal communications strategy and approach that delivers to the needs of key stakeholders.
- Supporting the planning and delivery of engaging and inspiring communication campaigns, events and content across the organisation globally.
- Delivering news channels to reflect a broad view of news, activities and updates related to the organisation’s vision and strategic priorities.
- Providing internal communications support for major projects and strategic initiatives globally.
- Acting as a centre of excellence, editing and supporting with copy writing and ensuring messages are aligned with our brand guidelines.
- Ensure internal communications are aligned to tone of voice which reflects our core values.
- Drafting and supporting monthly messages from the CEO.
- Developing and managing a digital newsletter for an internal worldwide audience.
- Creating core support materials for managers and leaders to cascade key information.
- Improving the quality and range of audience-specific group mailing lists and developing a robust approach for list management and access rights.
- Developing and maintaining intranet sites/portals for the company.
- In conjunction with Marketing, managing the digital content including social media posts (including our corporate LinkedIn careers page) and supporting the adoption of new social media channels across the organisation.
- Developing plans and implement specific activity to support and deliver change initiatives with the right mix of channels and use imagination to deliver creative solutions.
- Plan, produce and deliver face-to-face and on-line events related to employee communications and/or business transformation/change.
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Experience of working in internal communications, journalism, PR or marketing.
- Strong business writing and content development skills.
- Experience of developing relationships with business leaders and managers.
- Motivated by working collaboratively with a variety of teams to achieve success for the group overall.
- Experienced in designing and implementing internal communications plans.
- Passionate about creating and delivering effective communications that drive behaviour change and/or educate the audience.
- Shows initiative in terms of designing new projects, new thinking or new ways of maximising existing programmes.
- Writes in plain English, removing jargon and management speak.
- Demonstrates good project management skills to help others deliver their communications plans.
- Has a thorough understanding of latest thinking with regards to best practise internal communications.
- Previous experience in an international role covering both strategic and operational communications responsibilities.
- Experience of working within consumer, professional services, financial services or
- IT/technology sectors.
- Proven track record in delivering effective communications programmes that produce tangible results or change.
- Experience of delivering on-line and face-to-face employee events.
- Experienced in filming to produce quality videos for internal communication.
- Technical expertise in developing
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'