Global Internal Communications Manager
Our London based company are looking for a Global Internal Communications Manager to support the Global Head of Internal Communications.
This is an exciting time to join the team as they embark on delivering an ambitious new global internal communications strategy. This is a hands-on Global Internal Communications position where you will help deliver the strategy, creating communications that inform, engage and inspire staff and stakeholders about our work.
- Internal communications experience is a must, preferably within a large, diverse, multi-region or global organisation.
- A creative writer, excellent editor and proof-reader, you will be skilled at distilling large amounts of information quickly and effectively for diverse audiences.
- You will have experience developing and implementing high impact internal communication plans, co-ordinating and managing events and digital channels and content. You will be able to evaluate communications processes and developing insight to improve impact too.
- You will have highly developed interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiation, which will enable you to build strong global networks.
- Experience in a team lead/management position is crucial.
- Experience sourcing, implementing and managing online tools, as well as development of internal communications channels, particularly a SharePoint-based intranet are highly desirable.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow tasks and ideas through to completion will be essential, as will your ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
Key Words: Global Internal Communications Manager, Global Engagement Manager, Communications Manager, Engagement Manager, Communications and Engagement Manager, Employee Engagement Manager, Internal Communications Manager, IC Manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job