Global Immigration Manager
Our client is looking for a Global Immigration Manager to join to organisation to be responsible for managing the EMEA Immigration team located in UK.
This is a remote working role that can be based in either UK or USA. Immigration staff management and global immigration case management experience is essential.
The Global Immigration Manager will work closely with client contacts, vendors, and internal teams to ensure client procedures and international immigration regulations are met.
You will lead the EMEA team alongside managing a case load in multiple countries and across various regions.
- Managing the EMEA Immigration service team ensuring operational service delivery alongside serving as a subject matter expert
- You will manage and process cases in the Americas, EMEA, and/or AsiaPacific regions via internal regional teams and global network partners
- Manage the casework of assigned team members
- Serve as a main point of contact for international clients and third-party vendors regarding all global immigration issue
- Provide clients with country-specific advice, case strategy and assessments
- Ensure all assigned immigration cases adhere to client protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure case system and report data integrity
- Assist with resolving client issues related to casework or SLA
- Assist with streamlining country-specific processes in line with internal and client-specific requirements
- Identify potential internal and client-related issues and relay them to the Global Management Team
- Monitor immigration trends and issues and update impacted clients as needed
- Contribute towards the training and development of global immigration team members on various global immigration issues and country procedures as needed
The ideal candidate:
- Expertise with one or more country-specific immigration procedures
- Ability to communicate with all levels of a client's organization
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for improvement
- Proven experience managing casework in multiple time zones while ensuring internal and client procedures are fully met
- Strong attention to detail and a customer service focus
- Experience handling a wide variety of global immigration matters, which must include extensive work permit exposure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job