Leading immigration consultancy are looking for an Immigration Consultant to join their award winning team in London.
The team provides full global immigration management services to clients. You will be responsible for developing a strong service relationship with clients by ensuring that each case is handled expediently, and accurately, in accordance with our global standards.
- Providing country specific immigration consultancy to a broad range of clients as well as internal colleagues, for a number of key geographical locations;
- Managing and maintaining a number of immigration cases, with varied complexity;
- Completing case analysis, strategy development and process mapping for each specific case;
- Liaising with clients and vendors;
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships with vendors through case management;
- Completing relevant admin duties as part of casework management;
- Creating and maintaining tracking records for all active travel document requests;
- Monitoring all management lists, prioritising necessary actions and follow-up activities on current cases;
- Minimum two years’ experience in immigration, mobility or related services.
- Degree level education.
- European languages would be an advantage but not essential.