Global Human Resources Analyst
The Human Resources Analyst position is responsible for the timely, accurate, and consistent generation of HR reporting for internal and external stakeholders. This includes the production of the standard HR reporting suite in addition to the provision of bespoke reporting while seeking continuous process improvements. The HR Analyst role will support the function development, production, and results administration of our survey-related provisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, prioritize, and respond to all requests for HR data from internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with the global HR team in all aspects of data collection, reporting, and retention.
- Effectively interact with various Percepta personnel in obtaining and providing data to ensure consistency of definition, understanding, and usage.
- Utilize existing database systems to perform queries and generate reports.
- Develop, maintain, and support data capture tools as needed for use by global HR sites. Develop, maintain, and support singular or standard reports specific to the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Complete reporting in a timely fashion, exercising established controls for approval, publishing, and distribution.
- Analyze data to identify patterns, trends, or irregularities and discuss findings with appropriate HR personnel.
- Identify and/or support continuous process improvement activities to positively affect HRâ€™s image, services, and contributions to the organization as a whole.
- Develop and/or update Standard Operating Procedures / Process Maps to ensure that robust processes are in place.
- Seek out opportunities that improve the efficiency, accuracy, and ease of production of monthly data submissions from the global HR team whether through checklists, work instructions, or coaching. The goal would be minimized number of re-works, increase semantical understanding, reduce production time / administrative burden.
- Perform other work-related duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- This may extend to an element of cross-training to enable the provision of support with survey-related production and administrative duties.
- Undergraduate degree preferred; further education college or similar: A Level/Highers/ONC required or equivalent work experience (UK)
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree or equivalent work experience (US)
- Mid-level position relevant experience required (UK)
- 3-5 years of position-related experience required (US)
- Power-user of MS Excel, Advanced Skills required; experience in Power BI would be advantageous
- Superior analytical & data manipulation skills
- Understanding of inferential statistics advantageous
- Highly numerate. Skilled in identifying trends
- Creativity in design and presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships, be consultative in approach for customer service possessing a value-added mindset
- Excellent organization and time management skills and flexibility to change priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail. Work must be of the highest levels of accuracy.
- Must be a team player but be equally comfortable taking direction or working off own initiative
- Familiarity with survey design and applications advantageous
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'