Global HR Director
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering on a retained basis with a leading global business on a new HR Director role.
Reporting to the CEO/MD, this is a key appointment for the business as you will be responsible for leading and implementing the wider global people strategy. You will be leading a team of 4 in the UK and 3 international HRBP's and you will be responsible for collaboratively building a high performance culture based around excellence and innovation.
You will be responsible for establishing best practice for the business and overseeing all performance management and compliance globally.
You will lead on all Learning & Development strategies and also the engagement and retention piece and professional development and succession planning will be key in this. Working closely with other board members to ensure that development plans and career advancement for high potentials are happening.
The Global HR Director will lead across the global employee welfare, compensation & benefits programmes and also facilitate on all improvements be it with systems or training. You will work closely with legal across any complex employee relations issues both in the UK and globally ensuring a fair and appropriate out come.
Global HR Director - About you
- Chartered CIPD Level 7 or equivalent is essential.
- The ability to contribute at Executive team level and play a key role as part of this leadership team.
- Robust and resilient, a real people champion who will hold a team to account and be confident in asserting opinions and recommendations.
- Able to challenge in a constructive way at all levels of the business.
- A proven background in leading on Learning & Development strategies is key.
- Able to play a trusted confidante role with senior leaders in the business, gaining their trust and coaching to improve capability at senior levels.
- Capacity for work and to work across a broad spectrum of activities.
- Able to manage the HR budget and think of innovative ways to deliver projects at least cost.
- Great at developing well thought through recommendations and managing buy-in across a business.
- Great communicator who will instil belief across the organization of the key role that people play in delivering the business agenda.
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui Wall
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'