Global Beauty business are looking for a Global Head of Social Selling to join their executive team on a Maternity FTC. The ideal candidate will have experience managing paid and organic digital marketing campaigns plus experience running email marketing programmes for multi-market, multi-channel brands. You will manage a team of three and be responsible for consolidating new ways of working with peers and specialist teams across the company.
Main responsibilities include:
- Strategic and Tactical Leadership accelerating growth through Social Media strategy to drive consultant acquisition and consultant/customer acquisition
- Plan, design and lead acquisition campaigns across organic and paid marketing channels (e.g.: social media, PPC, SEO, Affiliates marketing…).
- Drive Consultant acquisition in the US executing and optimising growth marketing initiatives - use the USA as a the testing ground for a standard social acquisition strategy across all markets
- Define and manage the appropriate budget for acquisition outcomes, continuously working on enhancing the ROI.
- Lead the team to test, develop and share best practices executions across multiple channels.
- Help design retention strategy and execution including email marketing, audience development campaigns and more. Indicate here around two key targets
- Build operational processes in cross-functional teams to ensure efficiency of acquisition campaign performance.
- Work closely with other marketing leaders to align growth initiatives within the omni channel framework with content strategy, upcoming product launches, and the progress of strategic initiatives.
- Identify issues to business performance and clearly communicate strategy, progress, and results aligned with market and channel OKRs
- Build and inspire a successful and high performing team of digital / social selling experts and collaborating with Brand and Activism teams in regional market clusters
- Build standard reporting/KPI suite of reporting and analytics
- Critical role in new market opening to drive awareness and acquisition of SFC (starting file count)
- Work with operations team to define and support smooth onboarding opportunities for new consultants
- Drive 'direct to company’ targeted leader campaigns in new and current markets
- Build suite of tools and strategy for leaders to independently use to target acquisition through their CRM feeds and build customer acquisition strategies within their sales force
- Train the trainer approach to bring best in practice learnings across the globe/across leader groups
- Define a recognition mechanism process to reward 'best in class’ social media behaviours
- Collaborate closely w/compliance teams to support best practice social media, rules, policies and guidelines that support organic/compliant social communication
What we are looking for
- Strategic thinker able to author and influence regional and global strategy
- In depth understanding of social media channels and user engagement behaviour on these platforms.
- Strong communicator who knows how to translate analysis into business insights, and communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly.
- Strong leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment and ability to both influence and develop strong partnerships at all levels.
- Solutions-oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions.
- Strong team collaboration skills within channel and across key stakeholder groups
- Email Marketing
- Media Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Insights
- Content Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'