Role Profile: Global Organic Acquisition
Investoo Group is one of the world’s leading fintech marketing businesses. We deliver top-quality lead generation and marketing services to our partners via our portfolio of websites in the rapidly evolving cryptocurrency, FX, shares and derivative trading markets.
We run some of the biggest marketing campaigns in the industry, across 10 different languages. Our talented team of people are based in London and work with a variety of different experts across the globe, to provide traffic, branding and exposure to our partners, as well as news and educational content for our users.
We are looking for individuals who are switched on, proactive and motivated. If that sounds like yourself then please get in touch!
Investoo are looking for an experienced and passionate Head of SEO and Content to take our SEO operations to the next level, helping us bring our award-winning investment products to millions of people. Reporting to the CMO, the Head of SEO will be responsible for shaping and leading the SEO function, defining and delivering the SEO Strategy and building out a world class SEO team.
- Define and deliver SEO Strategy across all countries, languages and brands
- Own overall SEO performance across all countries, languages and brands
- Build the SEO function across all territories and languages we operate across
- Identify new content opportunities and strategies, leading the content team to execute the ideas
- Implement technical SEO measures on all websites to meet the highest standards
- Review and approve the work of in-house and outsourced SEO professionals
- Utilise a data-lead approach when creating content
- Work with Data and Analytics to build reports and dashboards that give insights into organic search performance, trends and opportunities
- Provide training and education within the company to help individuals build their SEO expertise and on-board new joiners
- Analysing and reporting on SEO performance to the CMO
- Working closely with the product team and development team to advise and oversee site changes and technical SEO requirements
- Competitor analysis
- Technical audits & recommendations
- Working closely with our experienced PPC team to identify organic opportunities
- Strong experience in a similar role leading the SEO strategy across multiple sites
- Experience in managing SEO across multiple sites and multiple languages
- Proven ability in communication of strategy delivery across different business levels
- Highly adept people manager, with proven experience in leading, motivating and growing a team
- Proven track of record in SEO; you will have launched a site and brought in position one or improved massively rankings
- Experience in the finance/gambling industry or high growth start-up preferable
- Ability to think strategically whilst at the same time rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck-in
- Experience leading and scaling a high performing SEO team including training and development of less experienced Executives / Specialists
- Strong understanding of on page SEO like indexation, structured data, canonicalisation, crawlability, and a good level of HTML and CSS skills
- Understanding of the holistic user journey via the organic search channel
- Hands-on Experience of the relevant SEO tools such as Google Search Console, SEMrush, Majestic, SISTRIX, STAT, Searchmetrics, Google Analytics
- You can separate the bigger long-term improvements from the day-to-day work
- Experience or at least an interest in the Cryptocurrency trading industry
- Passionate about SEO
- Keen to learn and develop
- High levels of enthusiasm
- You’re forward thinking
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Why You’ll Like Working With Us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to find new ways of working.
- We offer a place to grow and take ownership of your own work, think of it as starting your own little business!
- Your ideas are listened to, you’re the expert of your field after all
- We’re fast but relaxed, structured but flat and dynamic but focused
- We have a great work hard play hard culture, so expect lots of team socials
- £ dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank & public holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Individual bonus scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Content Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'