Global Head of Logistics / Distribution Nottingham £150k
Our client is a highly vertically integrated manufacturer and omni channel retailer of games, books and paints nationally and internationally, experiencing substantial growth
Reporting to the Head of Product & Supply, to develop a global end to end supply chain roadmap and strategy to support the ongoing growth of the business.
- Lead andinfluence change programmes and drive supply chain improvements
- Embed continuous improvement in operations in all regions: North America, Europe, Australasia, and Asia
- Lead infrastructure and systems review on existing distribution network.
- Establish plan for new key markets and territory growth
- Evolve the service proposition to ensure the company addresses the ever changing needs of customers.
- Lead and develop a lean, high performing, customer focused logistics organisation
- Ensure people, systems and processes are capable of delivering a proactive, reliable and cost efficient service.
- Develop UK logistics strategy
- Strategic thinker
- Have strong communications and influencing ability
- Flexibility / agile thinker
- Genuinely engages with teams / staff
- Good international exposure. International travel will be required
- Ideally with operational accountability for managing supply chains on a multi country basis
- Able to analyse, evaluate and recommend on risk at strategic and operational levels
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Commercial acumen
- Experience of managing 3PL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job