Different finds inspiration in the most unexpected places. Different rethinks, re-imagines, and reinvents. Lenovo is different in over 160 countries. We are one of Interbrand’s 100 BEST global brands, BCG's 50 most innovative companies, and #202 in the Fortune 500 list. It’s not just about being different. It's about being better.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program. This program will engage high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. We are looking for innovative thinkers and risk-takers who are passionate about technology and want to make our audience’s lives better in unexpected ways.
Channel Sales Planning & Program Specialist Description:
The first 2 years will be spent supporting the optimization of Lenovo channel sales business. The person will be responsible for:
1. Running the regular business cadence and interlocks between EMEA & countries
2. Definition & Owner of channel BMS
3. Analysis & recommendations to countries based on mapping sales resource, coverage and reseller landscape
4. Preparing analysis of country channel setup using the RAD(retention/acquisition/development) methodology
5. Creation of sales guides & communications material supporting the launch of new programs, incentives
Channel Sales Planning & Program Specialist Requirements:
GFL Program Requirements
• Bachelors and Masters Students graduating between May 2017 - May 2018 that are completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines from top universities
• GPA: 3.3 minimum
• Willingness to work from Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina; Beijing, China; countries in European and Asia Pacific Region.
• Program Start Date: July 2018
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Thought Leadership
• Passion for technology and innovation
• International expertise (study abroad, internships)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Future Leaders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job