My client is a listed FMCG business, with a globally recognised name in the beauty industry. As Global FP&A director, your main areas of responsibility will be analysis, reporting and cost management, with broad interactions across the business, helping to formulate and deliver the strategic plan for the business for the years to come.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, prepare, review, analyze, propose and communicate strategic plans, budgets, long-range forecasts, annual profit plans, forecasts and actual spending for all departments.
- Closely cooperate with all Global functions, segments and key markets; engage with Board of Directors
- Manages support and liaise with Investor relations in preparation of investor related information and events
- Manages support and liaise with Global Treasury in preparation of financing related information and events
- Manages support and liaise with Global Tax in achievement of their strategies
- Manages preparation and support presentations (monthly, quarterly and annual financial and strategic operating rhythms) required to communicate the business financial position.
- Obtain a working knowledge of each of Segment and key market, and Global Functions allowing for the anticipation, design and discussion of risks and opportunities analyses.
- Manages a system of quarterly updates on accomplishments against objectives for all GMs and Leaders.
- Manages the analysis of financial business results and trends, provides interpretation and proposals with the aim to drive improved business results
- Responsible for financial modeling on potential capital investments, business cases, investment analysis including post implementation analyses, reporting on variances and propose course correction initiatives when applicable.
- Recommend cost containment strategies and efficiencies.
- Leads transformation savings tracking and analysis
The right candidate will match all or most of the following:
- Qualified accountant with significant post qualified experience
- FMCG experience would be a big advantage
- Experience with a large, multinational, matrixed organisation
- Track record of FP&A delivery across a complex business
- Excellent team management
- Strong communication and presentation skills