Global Executive Search - Recruitment Consultant
Cheltenham - Central
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE + Bonus
My client is a globally recognised executive level recruitment company who are looking for an experienced Research Consultant/Analyst to join their growing team.
They are looking for a keen, professional individual who is seeking a new experience in a dedicated and entrepreneurial environment. You must have an appetite for hard work to be able to potentially progress and grow within a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Maintain and develop new and existing relationships with candidates, primarily through telephone based communication.
- You will be given client ownership and assignment ownership and be expected to nurture and grow the strength of these relationships.
- Manage own database usage and ensure that all communications are recorded and updated on a regular basis.
- Use LinkedIn and other resources to update and expand the company clientele base.
- Basic administration and co-ordination tasks
- Work with a team to deliver on key assignments
Key Skills Required:
- Post-graduation, a minimum of 2 years sales, telephone or recruitment experience.
- Proven ability to communicate and persuade via written and spoken mediums.
- An excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Candidates must be educated to degree (or equivalent) level.
- Experience in any financial services is beneficial.
- Computer literate and comfortable using search engines and other resources for research
- Must have a basic working knowledge of Office Products- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then contact CHLOE at i2i for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike
- Graduate Students