The Client is a leading and fast growing global Conference and Events Consultancy serving the oil & gas industry with offices in London, Eastern Europe, Asia and the UAE. They produce 10-12 international conferences per year and are currently looking to expand their Head Office team based in London by hiring a Conference & Sales /Production Executive to take responsibility for the development and delivery of large scale B2B focused events and conferences. The successful candidate will become a key point of contact for future conferences and events, as well a recognised name within the organisation and will proactively identify and build relationships with new key clients.
You will need strong telephone research skills with the ability to assist in producing high-quality content for oil and gas technology conferences along with a willingness to be involved "hands-on" in the sales process. You will possess a professional and confident character with excellent IT/digital skills, previous experience in Marcomms./Social Media would be advantageous, as well as the ability to work on day to day project management of existing portfolios as well as new launching new events. A background in b2b services is essential however previous O&G industry experience is not
- Key Responsibilities:
- Selling new Sponsorship/Annual deals, Exhibits, and Delegate places
- Business Development with new and existing clients.
- Developing content and assisting with the production of existing and new events for the oil & gas industry.
- Attending client meetings.
- Key Requirements:
- Strong telephone research skills
- Willingness and ability to travel in Europe, Middle East, Asia
- First class interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills and presentation.
For further details please contact Alex Steele
- Business Development
- Event Management
- Production Management
- Sales Executive
- International Conferences