Haydn Daniels is currently partnering with a leading events company based in South West London. My client on average sells over 970 million tickets each year for events in music, arts, sports and comedy. This position is ideal for someone available on short notice or on their travels in the UK seeking a great name on their CV. This contract position is ideal for someone with the ability and desire to be involved with a fast growing innovative company.
- Verifying and reconciling client invoices
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Running daily error and revenue reports
- Adhering to SOX/internal controls
- Regular liaison with Clients, Client Account Managers
- Supporting the Settlements Department
- SAP/Oracle would be advantageous
- Exceptional "eye for detail"
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Well organised with the ability to deal with a high workload
- Intermediate - High level in Excel is required
Should you be suitable for this position don't hesitate to Apply Now!
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable