Global Event Coordinator (Maternity Cover - 12 months FTC)
£28,000 per annum
Are you looking for a fast paced and exciting event management role within a brilliant company?
The company are a leading professional membership association who operate globally. As a Global Event Coordinator you will be working alongside the wider events team to logistically bring together their array of high quality and exciting events including summits, breakfast briefings, dinners and webinars. With events that span the globe there is opportunity to travel across the Middle East, Africa and Asia and work within a brilliant, well established team and company!
- Supporting and managing a variety of events from end-to-end in order to confidently and efficiently deliver a profitable portfolio.
- Working closely with production, marketing and sponsorship teams to ensure all efforts come together collaboratively to produce fantastic events.
- Liaising with venues on facilities, catering and AV requirements and building relationships with suppliers.
- Producing and managing P&L accounts for each individual event to ensure tight cost control and excellent value for money, reviewing profitability of events and flagging concerns as necessary.
- Your solid b2b event management will ensure you can effectively deliver brilliant, profitable events.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to liaise well with venues, suppliers, sponsors and speakers, as well as work well within a close knit team.
- Your drive for a fast paced environment and motivation to do well will enable you to efficiently complete all tasks that bring the event together.
If you're looking for a fast paced event management role within a close knit team and highly successful business hit apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job