Haydn Daniels is currently partnering with a leading events company based in South West London. My client on average sells over 970 million tickets each year for events in music, arts, sports and comedy. This position is ideal for someone available on short notice or on their travels in the UK seeking a great name on their CV. This contract position is ideal for someone with the ability and desire to be involved with a fast growing innovative company.
- Purchase invoice authorisation
- Ensure timely payment of purchase invoices
- Raise sales invoices
- Client payments
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing accurate expenses
- Assist with the accurate management of P&Ls
- Aid in the management of cash book requests
- SAP/Oracle would be advantageous
- Exceptional "eye for detail"
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Well organised with the ability to deal with a high workload
- Intermediate - High level in Excel is required
Should you be suitable for this position don't hesitate to Apply Now!
- Accounts Assistant
- Sales Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job