Global Director of Sales
Our Client is looking for a Global Director of Sales to help them increase the sales of products and speed of market implementation across the Automotive network. Delivering the new business sales objective and help with promotion of wider portfolio.
Key area of responsibility
- Increase the sales of our clients products and other services.
- Deliver sales objective quarterly and annually.
- Set, monitor and manage targets and sales pipeline.
- Achieve pre-defined KPI's.
- Manage activity and results through the BDM team.
- Own and deliver the sales strategy.
- Presenting sales results to the senior management team on a monthly and annual basis.
- Presenting company's products and services at meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
- Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
- Identify training needs, develop appropriate training materials, and liaise with our clients training team to deliver local training.
- After sales experience at corporate B2B or OEM level.
- Sales management experience.
- Automotive Industry experience.
- Sales forecasting.
- Creation and delivery of proposals presentations to senior OEM management.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Confident presentation deliver.
- Good business acumen.
- Analytical skills and ability to identify trends.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job