SF Group are looking for a Global Director of Supply Chain / Logistics for a global organisation based in the East Midlands.
Key requirements of the role:
- Develop the global end to end supply chain process to support business growth
- Experience in leading and influencing change management and transformation along with driving supply chain improvements within an organisation that is undergoing substantial growth
- Embed continuous improvement in operations in all regions globally (Europe, US, Asia etc.)
- Lead infrastructure and systems review on existing distribution network.
- Establish plan for new key markets and territory growth
- Evolve the service offering to ensure the company addresses the ever changing needs of customers.
- Lead and develop a lean, high performing logistics organisation, ensuring people, systems and processes are capable of delivering a proactive, reliable and cost efficient service to the business.
- Experience of managing 3PL
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Flexibility / agile thinker
- Genuinely engages with teams / staff
- Good international exposure, ideally with operational accountability for managing supply chains on a multi country basis
- Able to analyse, evaluate and recommend on risk at strategic and operational levels
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Commercial acumen