This global, blue-chip FMCG company is embarking on a large scale business transformation program in digital to ensure that their biggest brands win with their consumers through best-in-class digital marketing. The program will design and deliver intelligent, data driven and consumer centric marketing powered by an interconnected digital ecosystem.
Under this program, the Global Strategy Manager will be responsible to support the Global transformation Director in the development of the global vision and strategy for the programme, dissemination of the vision and strategy across brand and markets and driving alignment with key stakeholders across the business.
* Support the Digital Transformation Director in the development of the Digital Transformation strategy, vision and content.
* Lead the development of 'what great looks like' guidelines , playbooks and repeatable models that will be used to inspire brands and markets and drive digital excellence
* Lead the development and implementation of the overarching internal communication strategy for the Digital Transformation programme including approach, content and channels planning.
* Own and lead the outbound engagement plan across brands and markets and develop an overarching engagement calendar in collaboration with brands, markets and technology teams.
* Own and lead the inbound engagement plan (set up , content development , driving/follow up on actions) for key forums such as Steering Committees , Town halls and Cascades
* Lead the development of the input (content and messaging) for senior stakeholder engagement forums such as MLT, MCLT etc.)
* Lead and align on scope and WoW with supporting internal teams such as Media and CMI.
* Co-ordinate and drive cross-functional components of the transformation programme such as digital optimisation, digital upskilling etc.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS & TEAMS
* Category & Brand teams
* Global Digital Transformation Team
* Digital marketing services
* Consumer and Markets Insights & Media Teams
* Digital Agencies
- Digital marketing skills
- Strong brand marketing skills
- Strong Project Management & implementation skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour. Strategic mind-set
- 7+ years' experience in Digital marketing
- Preference for candidates with combination of classical marketing training in FMCG and digital marketing skills
- Previous experience in Brand Development/Brand Building in an FMCG company a bonus but client side or agency candidates also welcome
- Experience working in matrix organisations and in global roles across markets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job