Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too! We are entering a bold and brave new phase and we’re striving to be a fashion brand with attitude. Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look, the only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
An exciting Global Digital Marketing Strategy Manager opportunity has arisen here at New Look in our Central London head office. We are looking for someone who will lead New Looks paid Digital Marketing Strategy and to drive traffic to NewLook.com. You will establish New Look as the leader in Demand Generation and within the Fashion industry significantly growing our traffic volumes & new customer acquisition.
As a Global Digital Marketing Strategy Manager, YOU WILL be:
• owning and developing of the Digital Marketing strategy which will deliver the aggressive growth targets over the next three years
• Accountable for all Digital Marketing channels including Paid Search, Affiliates, & Display Advertising
• Utilise new innovative methods to deliver sustainable traffic growth to meet aggressive sales targets
• Focusing on the UK market but also support the roll-out of programs across Europe where viable
• Establishing key reporting and analysis to measure the success of all digital marketing activity
• Maintaining the brand tone-of-voice in all activity undertaken
• Developing service level agreements and manage all 3rd party agencies
• Developing knowledge of competitor digital marketing strategies and ensure New Look is more advanced across the board
• Managing a multimillion pound budget including the accurate planning and forecast of key KPIs such as traffic, revenue, conversion, AOV & cost
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Passion & energy
• Extremely commercial with strong focus on delivery
• Strong communication skills and able to build relationships at all levels internally and externally
• Highly organised and good attention to detail
• Analytical in approach – good with numbers; a real problem solver
• Technical knowledge of data structure, attribution & analytics
• Great leader of people with a strong focus on team management – both internally and externally
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
We understand that a Rock Star lifestyle isn’t a 9am -5:30pm thing… so we are open to talk about flexible working! No promises but let’s have the chat and see what we can do! Not to mention our 4pm Friday finishes and (monthly free bars), what more could you want?