Location: Austin, USA OR London, UK
Working with all relevant data to produce business insights is crucial to the survival of Kantar’s business. Kantar’s making significant investments to advance capabilities to source, manage, analyze, and report non-traditional data including Search & Social. The Global Consultant, Search & Social is responsible for developing, implementing, and consulting on operational systems, processes, and best practices in support of Insight’s Search & Social solutions. This person will lead the scaling of these solutions to Kantar’s strategic markets and will play a key role in partnering with business leaders across all Operating Brands, in Global and strategically important markets, to ensure profitable growth for Search & Social solutions.
- Lead specific development programs and projects that advanced capabilities to source, manage, analyze and report Search & Social data
- Contributing to the overall main strategy Represent Operations and contribute to the overall global strategy for the development and implementation of Search & Social solutions for Insights
- Collaborate with solutions teams to develop, incubate, and operationalize best-in-class production systems and processes that support Search & Social research offers; including the execution of proof of concepts (POCs), alpha, and beta test programs
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with relevant client facing teams in key markets; provide commercial support for strategically important engagements serving as the definitive operational leader in this space
- Generate implementation plans and training curriculum to expand the operational capability to all the relevant markets
- Represent Operations and partner with IT, and data science technical teams to identify applications / techniques that could replace manual processes with automation
- Assemble and engage an effective communications strategy for informing and teaching relevant audiences about Search & Social operations
- Manage relationships with key 3rd party providers to ensure we receive quality products and services at the best price coordinating with IT.
- Identify and establish clear KPIs measuring progress and impact of efforts
- Ensure Data Privacy and IT security compliance for all Search & Social data collection, management, and storage methods working closely with Kantar, WPP, and outside counsel
- Acquire and disseminate relevant Search & Social industry and competitive information to Insights
Key skills & experience:
- Demonstrable experience working hands-on sourcing, managing, curating, analysing, and reporting Search & Social data; including strong knowledge of iterative query writing techniques
- Familiarity with Social Media Listening platforms such as NetBase, Crimson Hexagon, Bradwatch, Infegy, etc.
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing systems and sentiment analysis
- Experience with assessing quality of Search & Social outputs checking for relevancy, accuracy, precision, recall, etc.
- Knowledge of AI / machine learning techniques and its applications with Search & Social data
- Track record of leading large development programs leveraging agile project management techniques
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language for business use
- Ability / willingness to travel up to 25% including internationally Desirable
- Appreciation of applied research methodologies
- Working with off shore partners
- Experience working in large complex organisations
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"