Global Conference & Awards Producer - Financial Markets
London + Travel
Base circa £30,000+ Bonus & Benefits
This is a great opportunity to manage and expand a well-established international portfolio of financial events and awards.
Our client it’s a global B2B media company that has been serving the investor relations and corporate governance industry for over 20 years. They publish magazines, research reports and own of a series of global industry awards, conferences and digital events.
What they are looking for
Based in London, they are looking for an experienced Event Producer with excellent project management, marketing and relationship building capabilities who is capable of creating, developing and delivering world-class events. Types of events include conferences, round-tables, training seminars and webinars.
The role is multi-faceted, handling everything from creating new events from scratch, bringing speakers on board, project management and leadership, marketing, creating basic materials and delivering the event on the day.
Sector experience in business media, especially financial services, investor relations or corporate governance, is desirable but not essential.
About the Role….
Creating new events -They have a great brand and plan to expand into new markets with new event products. You will need to have the experience, confidence and attitude to create new events in London and as well as on an international scale.
- Project management and communications - internally and externally
- Research event topics and assist in development of conference program
- Book all speakers and manage their deliverables
- Manage conference attendee lists and track table sales of awards events
- Market conferences through direct contact with previous attendees and potential guests, sending out personal invitations and developing collateral for sponsors to share with their clients.
- Manage the content for event microsites, including agenda, sponsor pages, speaker profiles, etc.
- Highly organized - able to manage yourself and projects efficiently
- Proactive and independent - takes the initiative, not the back seat
- Positive - upbeat and keeps things moving forward
- Collaborative - a good team player that shares and builds
- Creative - likes to come up with new ideas and has the confidence to make them happen
- International Conferences
- Conference Production
- Business Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job