The purpose of the global compliance and administration co ordinatror is to work closely with the CEO and senior management team on quality issues and document management across the global network of offices.
Our client are the recruitment arm of the one of the world`s largest engineering and infrastructure companies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage all group documents and ensure all are compliant with regard local geographies.
- Keeping global documents up to date.
- Develop/create new documents when required.
- Assisting with preparation for data privacy laws.
- Creating and updating departmental policies in line with company’s quality assurance system.
- Assisting with business development proposals; formatting and administration Updating Regional information via company SharePoint site.
- Assisting with internal audits.
- Being the global custodian for group SharePoint.
- Liaise with technology support as and when required.
- Assist global colleagues with any marketing documents they require.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within a global recruitment organisation as a senior compliance/administration officer.
- Experience of compliance, document administration and systems administration.
- An understanding of UK employment legislation including ISO90001 and GDPR.
- Knowledge of using technologies/platforms such as Office 365, Jobscience, Nutshell, Broadbean.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Live an easy commute to Chiswick, West London.
Competitive basic salary. Hours are 8.45am-5.15pm Monday-Thursday with a finish at 3.30pm on a Friday. 25 days holiday.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Facilities, FMCG, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific, and Trades & Labour.
- Administrative Support
- Document Management
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'