Hudson is exciting to working exclusively with this leading Global business to recruit an experienced Global Compensation & Benefits Manager to assist in the design and implementation of compensation and benefits programmes.
Reporting in to the Director of Global Compensation, specific duties and responsibilities will include:
* Assist in the provision of specialist support and advice across global teams to develop an effective C&B strategy and ongoing programmes.
* Conduct assessment of market surveys to ensure C&B programmes remain competitive and fair
* Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness of existing remuneration programmes - research, analyse and develop modifications to existing programmes
* Hay job evaluation involving contact with all Global operations to maintain and ensure conformity. Co ordinate the input of all Hay data.
* Support the co ordination of the annual remuneration review process
* Oversee annual reconciliations of UK and other insurance policy memberships
The ideal candidate will be of degree calibre and will have a proven track record working within Compensation and Benefits, including working with Hay Job evaluation. You will be highly numerate with an awareness of insurance underwriting requirements.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job