Global Communications Manager
Our client is seeking a Global Communications Manager to plan, manage and execute all communications, marketing and brand activities and budgets to support brand awareness and reputation building with industry and investor audiences.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the company’s UK and US PR agencies (and other contractors) to maximise PR opportunities following its own news and wider industry commentary. Build links internally and with partners to amplify news-flow.
- Manage press release negotiation and sign-off process, company website and social media accounts, ensuring consistency of messaging across all touch-points.
- Act as the company brand champion, including development of visual assets and presentations.
- Deliver communications and marketing projects to time, cost and to high quality.
- Maximise value of the company’s attendance at conferences (around 8 events per year).
Do you meet the following?
- At least 10 years’ experience in communications or marketing roles, of which at least 5 years should be in a complex technology/ B2B environment.
- Educated to at least 2:1 degree level within Mathematics, Finance, Biology, Chemistry or Physics and/or 5 years’ experience working within the chemical engineering, science technology or renewables industry
- Broad business awareness and good commercial judgement.
- Knowledge of the renewables industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong listening, communication and influencing skills.
- Confidence and credibility to operate effectively at Board level and to build effective teams with the communications teams of industry partners.
- Ability to write strong, engaging copy for a wide range of audiences and touchpoints: press releases, web, social media, electronic newsletters and by-lined articles for trade publications.
- Strong IT skills, with experience of updating websites, managing CRM systems, and developing social media platforms and strategy
- Appreciation of the visual impact of a brand.
Key Words: Marketing Communications, Marcomms Manager, Communications Manager, Global, Renewable Energy, Technology
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"