This pivotal role in our business is focused on delivering timely, relevant and effective communications via digital and offline platforms. The primary audiences for communications are member firms and members (an internal audience) and industry influencers.
Working directly with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and closely with the Global Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be able to effectively execute multiple communication projects at once and have experience of working in a professional services environment.
Manage and deliver the monthly online newsletter from the CEO to members.
- Identify key messages
- Manage the coordination of content
- Proof-read and sub-edit articles
- Evaluate engagement levels and effectivity of format
Evaluate and develop relevant intranet opportunities on the 'MemberPortal' for CEO communications.
- Manage and monitor intranet content
- Provide engagement statistics
Manage collation and development of content for the annual Global Conference (a CEO-led event).
- Manage content planning calls and develop communication framework
- Work with related leadership individuals to communicate plans and gain feedback
- Build agenda and support the development of the CEOs key messages
- Manage internal and external speakers content
- Work with the events team to ensure necessary audio/visual requirements are available to deliver planned communications
- Evaluate event content and messaging
- Provide feedback to contributors and CEO with recommendations
Work with the Global Marketing Director to develop content and populate social media accounts.
- Coordinate content and internal communications for relevant network-wide or industry campaigns e.g. international womens day, Auditor Proud
- Day-to-day monitoring of content, responses and engagement
Manage and support key CEO and network communications e.g. year-end results, new member announcements, leadership changes.
- Press release development
- Develop Internal communications
- Support CEO talking points and key messages
- Responsible for proofing and updating the Global website with new content.
- Contribute to CEO communications including emails, speeches, presentations and external communications, as necessary.
- Manage leadership video requests and coordinate production of video development including script writing support and distribution.
- Ability to work seamlessly in a remote team environment
- Highly proficient in writing for both digital and offline platforms
- Excellent proof reading and sub-editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of working with brand language guidelines
- Understanding of professional services
- Previous experience working in an international or cross-border communications role.
Occasional international travel may be required.
Flexibility of working hours may be necessary to accommodate globally-based team.
- Global Marketing
- Internal Communications
- Network Communications