Global Communications and Engagement Leader
Salary: Dependant on experience
Role and responsibilities
- Act as trusted advisor to the EMEIA leaders (principally the EMEIA Deputy Managing Partner and EMEIA Accounts Leader) and their teams.
- Lead the development of the EMEIA Markets Internal Communications strategy.
- Lead the development of communications programs/initiatives that support EMEIA Markets priorities, or support understanding of external market issues, such as Brexit and EU regulation.
- Develop and deploy effective communications plans, change programs and campaigns to support our global strategy, Vision 2020, and go-to-market activities.
- Ensure the effective deployment of Markets programs by collaborating with both Global and Regional communications colleagues.
- Develop effective working relationships with global service line communication leaders to ensure the EMEIA service line communications managers receive the required direction and support; and that service line leader expectations are being met.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Global Markets team to secure greater engagement around various business initiatives across geographic Regions.
- Have oversight of the EMEIA Markets communications infrastructure, and provide guidance to members of the EMEIA Markets Communications team with regards to the ongoing maintenance of communications channels.
- Liaise with members of the Global/EMEIA Markets Communications team, as well as Regional Communications colleagues, to share best practice and ideas.
- Coach and mentor members of the EMEIA Communications team on a one-to-one basis.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent area of study)
- Advanced degree recommended.
- Substantial communications and/or marketing experience in a world-class global organisation.
- Experience leading communications and engagement programs with proven and demonstrable results.
- Strong leadership and consensus-building skills in a dynamic environment.
- Be a point of contact for knowledge sharing throughout the company.
- Change management providing tactical guidance and implementing best practices.
- Problem solving/conceptual thinking: Demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to establish and refine the strategies that drive brand as well as organizational performance and add value to the business.
- Experience leading and managing diverse and virtual high-performance teams.
Key Words: Communications Manager, Engagement Manager, Communications and Engagement Manager, Employee Engagement Manager, Internal Communications Manager, IC Manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK