Global Channel Marketing Manager- AMEA and Latin America
Location: Milton Keynes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced International Channel Marketing Manager to join a global retail software company, based in their Milton Keynes offices.
This company uses cloud software and services to transform the retail market and revolutionizes the way retail brands use technology to serve their customers better and save money.
The purpose of this role will be to plan, organize and execute global programmes that support the client and channel partners lead generation, in designated international markets.
- Create marketing programs that enable local sales teams and channel partners achieve a healthy pipeline
- Build co-marketing programs with partners in designated regions in support of revenue targets in line with global and local marketing plans
- Manage, measure and report on local channel budgets and co-marketing funds to ensure regulatory compliance
- Understand local partner requirements for program localization and local execution support including events, digital programmes, content etc.
- Engage proactively with global and regional sales and marketing teams to review plans, share local requirements and provide feedback
- Localize centrally created marketing programs for local deployment
- Manage (at a distance) local suppliers, agencies, worldwide
- Measure analyze and report on local channel marketing lead gen-pipeline-building activities
- Promote the adoption of lead management processes with local sales teams and partners
- Plan, develop, execute and measure all local marketing efforts
- Work with partners to deliver high-quality, localized marketing activities that drive targeted demand generation
- Develop and manage local partner engagement activities (e.g. partner events, local launch execution, to-partner communications, partner training, partner webinars)
Skills and experience:
- Four or more years in b2b marketing
- Experience with Channel/Partner supported business is highly recommended
- International experience is mandatory
- Languages: Spanish or Chinese would be desirable
- Regular international travel required
- Technology/software desirable experience: CRM, Marketing automation, CMS/WEB, analytics, social media management tools, business intelligence and sales & channels enablement tools
Key Words: Channel Marketing Manager, Field Marketing Manager, International Marketing, Global Marketing, Digital Marketing, lead generation, channel marketing, retail, software/technology
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
- International Marketing
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'