Global Category Manager - Primary Market Research
Your New Job Title: Global Category Manager - Primary Market Research
Your New Daily rate: up to £478 p/day PAYE or £626 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of £124k pa.
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 17/12/2021
Location: West London/WFH
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP91481
Who you'll be working for:
Our client, a major FTSE100 business, who have fantastic offices in west London are looking for a Global Category Manager - Primary Market Research.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Procurement category leadership for Primary Market Research and Insights
- Regional leadership and global influence including business partnering of senior stakeholders
- Lead SRM for key strategic vendors in spend categories
- Stakeholder alignment and plan delivery (Commercial leadership and Finance across the business)
- Contract planning, negotiation, execution, interpretation and maintenance; manages / monitors ongoing negotiations with third parties
- Working across multiple countries requiring high cultural awareness
- Champions the sourcing group management process and policies across functions and links these to the strategic direction
- Knows and utilises complex business processes in all supplier transactions, including all risk/regulatory/compliance requirements
- Implements and supports procurement strategies to maximise supplier leverage
- Develop strategy for the procurement of Marketing Agencies designed to ensure high quality of services and ensure a competitive position
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deploy strategies globally/regionally, facilitated by robust implementation and transition plans
- Generate value in terms of quality, delivery, and cost; contribute significantly to organisation’s goals and objectives
The skills you need to succeed:
- Relevant experience in procurement within market research.
- Proven negotiation and contract management skills.
- The role holder will be required to operate independently, influencing senior management and effectively leading and developing project teams.
- Contracting experience required, including a thorough understanding of contracting fundamentals and experience with contract planning, negotiation, execution, interpretation and maintenance
- Experience delivering quality, compliant, timely, well-specified agreements to generate a clear return on investment
- Market knowledge of supplier capabilities (current and future) is required to acquire and maintain competitive advantage.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgement and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks across multiple projects using project management skills
- Proven ability to provide effective procurement management in complex organizations using technical expertise and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in collaboration with a wide range of senior leaders across Marketing and key suppliers. Typically interacts with Director / VP / GM level
- This is a global role and will require a strong understanding of cultural differences with regards to negotiation and managing strategic relationships.
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
To view all our Supply Chain jobs please go to www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'