Your new job title: Global Category Manager (IT Software)
Your new daily rate: up to £425 per day (up to £84,400 equivalent per annum)
Location: West London
Duration: Long term temp assignment until 24th May 2020
Job posting ID: 79700
Our client a major FMCG company are looking for a Global Category Manager to lead the creation, execution and management of comprehensive global sourcing strategies. You will negotiate with leading software and services vendors as well as boutique suppliers.
• Engage and build strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and business partners
• Understand the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and position the Procurement value proposition and deliver on the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies
• Identify and deliver business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation
• Ensure financial benefit delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by the business units, in line with the Spend Management Framework
• Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers
• Driving sustainable value for the company from key supplier relationships
The essential skills you will require to be successful:
- You will have University education
- You will have a high level of proficiency with MS office programs (e.g. excel and PowerPoint)
- Procurement or related certifications are preferred
- Strong acumen of corporate business norms and requirements with a broad understanding of procurement activities along with the ability to adapt quickly to new topics and responsibilities.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Global Sourcing
- Information Technology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'