Global Category Insights Controller
GLOBAL CATEGORY INSIGHTS CONTROLLER
AMSTERDAM | FMCG | €85-95,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE, BONUS, BENEFITS
Working within the Global Category Development team for an internationally dominant Consumer Goods giant, you will act as the global category and insight specialist. Reporting into the Global Strategy and Insights Director, you will play a highly strategic role in supporting the growth of the global category through the generation of consumer, shopper and market insights.
You will contribute to the development of innovative solutions to ensure new growth opportunities and margin enhancement across all categories within the division. You will be involved in the geographical expansion of the brands, and detailing what the cross-category functions will look like. An integral part of this position is working closely with the Global Category Development Marketing team and R&D team in interpreting market research results/contributing to action plans following research.
- Strong focus and involvement in New Product Development and development of the insight and ideas that drive the innovation pipeline, reviewing business objectives with Category Marketing management, in order to develop, manage and execute research plans to best meet these objectives
- Responsible for the implementation of strategic category market research projects
- Proactively develop a deep understanding of consumers, retail/channel partners
- Share and aid understanding of consumer learning within the Category Marketing management team through building and collation of global consumer insights
- Understand and use relevant syndicated data (Nielsen) to driving growth of the category
- Develop strong relationships with preferred global external research suppliers to ensure superior service and quality
- Develop and build strong relationships with regional CDI managers for category projects executed in their regions
- Extensive experience required - candidate must have significant experience in a consumer insights role
- Combination of consulting skills with experience from a leading FMCG Company
- Experience conducting multi-country research / analysis preferred
- Experience supporting both new business/brand development and strategic work is highly desirable
- Consumer marketing background, data analytics background and supplier/consulting/agency side experiences are all pluses
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication & influencing skills and a proven ability to build collaborative partnerships
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion to find out if this is the right role for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job