Utilities / FM / Capex Category Lead
Your new company
Your next company are a Global Pharmaceutical organisation based in Berkshire who lead the way in innovation of healthcare products. This company are dedicated to improving lives and have a commercial presence in more than 30 countries.
Your new role
Your next will have a strategic position in leading the categories for Capex, utilities and FM projects with an immediate focus on the Capex side of the role.
Accountability of the role
- Define Country purchasing strategy aligned with business objectives & strategy.
- Implement Purchasing strategy by initiating & performing local purchasing actions & projects and by leveraging on global Category actions & projects.
- Monitor & report Country purchasing performance.
- Interacts in a smart and collaborative way with the internal stakeholders to optimize their spend
- Manage local agreements and execution : RFP (RFI+RFQ) preparation, negotiation, selection, contracting & evaluation)
- Facilitate & drive Third Party Compliance Program for projects in scope of E&C.
- Manage the local supplier relationships
- Facilitate & drive compliance to all objectives, strategies, processes, policies & tools implemented in the Country.
- Contribute to the country implementation of Global Business and Category actions & projects.
- Contribute proactively in developing, managing and improving global purchasing projects initiatives
- Contribute to develop & implement the Purchasing communication plan on responsible scope.
- Actively participate to Purchasing committee sharing strong input from affiliates Best Practices
- Drive a culture of teamwork and project management good practices.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be progressed for interview you will have specific experience performing in a global role working with Utilities / Capex / FM projects from start to finish.
- Experience & Qualifications:
- Master degree in management with specialisation in purchasing
- Utilities / Capex / Fm purchasing experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience would be advantageous.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- "senior Buyer" OR "category manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"