GLOBAL CATEGORY BUSINESS MANAGER
AMSTERDAM | FMCG | €80-95,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE, BONUS, BENEFITS
Working within the Global Category Development team for an internationally dominant Consumer Goods giant, you will be leading the programme management for the Category Development Organisation and the Brand Strategy teams. Reporting into the Executive Vice President, your main priority will be to drive the global sustainability agenda with the SLT.
You will contribute to the development of innovative solutions to ensure new growth opportunities and margin enhancement across all categories within the division. You will be involved in the geographical expansion of the brands, and detailing what the cross-category functions will look like. An integral part of this position is working closely the Senior stakeholders to help design their innovation pipeline and brand growth strategy across all categories and the key power brands.
- Strategic planning - collate and structure on-going business management challenges, ensuring right essential items are prioritised and delivered well
- Manage seamless preparation and execution of execution of internal meetings/conferences to deliver the Business Unit vision and ambition
- Develop presentations/material to enable the EVP to deliver clear, concise and inspirational messages to the business
- Act as sounding board, attending meetings to keep a pulse on the business, providing feedback and helping connect dots with others across the company
- Bring an external perspective on business issues, providing constructive challenges to drive better output
- Extensive experience required - candidate must have significant experience in a consumer Business Manager role at a Global level
- Experience supporting both new business/brand development and strategic work is highly desirable
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication & influencing skills and a proven ability to build collaborative partnerships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results focused, goal oriented
- Educated to degree level, ideally BA or MBA
If you would like to find out more, click apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job