PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. As we approach our 20th anniversary as a business, we’re continuing to grow at our UK headquarters in Manchester - so are recruiting for driven, high-energy B2B sales executives to join our North America team of sales executives.
The sales executives role will involve selling our concept to leading business figures in North America, showcasing the immense potential of audio branding. In this highly lucrative sales executive role, you’ll undergo full sales training, with access to all the sales tools you need to be a success. Progression is based on performance, and in this rapidly growing environment, you’ll be offered countless opportunities for progression.
PHMG is a sound choice for your next sales executive career move. So if you are passionate about sales, love to win and want to work with an established, world-leading brand, please contact us today.
*What you'll be doing:*
* Contacting business owners through creative prospecting, generating and following leads, and closing over the phone
* Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding
* Generating excitement around our industry-leading concept
* Exceeding high-volume sales goals while working within an office team environment
*We'd love to hear from you if:*
* You have experience in sales and love to sell
* You have the ability to analyze the market, source great prospects and close within a new business sales environment
* You have a strong hunger for success and are highly money focused
* You are highly driven, ambition and a strong work ethic
* You thrive in a competitive sales environment
* You are polished and professional
* Effective communicator
*Perks of working at PHMG:*
* Competitive base salary up to £25,000 with uncapped commission - top performers earn £70,000 + with a realistic first year OTE of £40,000
* Promotion opportunities as early as 6-12 months
* Sales leadership development program and comprehensive induction with ongoing training
* Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the US and top tech prizes
* All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
* Branded sales tools and equipment
* Fundraising initiatives for local Manchester based charities, like The Christie, through the PHMG Foundation
* Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
* Dynamic offices with onsite bar
* High achievers dinners every month at Manchester’s best restaurants
* Weekly sales winners lunch with the MD
* Half-day off on the day after your birthday
* Free gym membership after time served
Established in the UK in 1998, PHMG is an Investec Top 100 Fastest Growing company. PHMG has worked hard to create a unique working culture that inspires success - so we’re hugely proud to have been named as one of the CMI’s Top 20 Companies for Leadership and Culture at Work. More than 32,000 clients in 39 countries make their name heard with our creative audio productions, which unite music, voice and script to make businesses sound as good as they look. Join PHMG, and make a sound choice for your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'