We have an exciting new opportunity to join one of the World's leading Auditing & Certification businesses, as their Global BRC Product Manager.
- Has overall responsibility across the globe for the management of BRC standards, to ensure the operation is both efficient and meeting expectations
- Liaise with local BRC Product Managers to ensure KPIs and protocols are met
- Develop and maintain the businesses relationship with the BRC
- To be the products' lead technical point of contact for the global network and communicate effectively with affiliates in a way to demonstrate pragmatism whilst maintaining the integrity of the standards
- To train and calibrate the global Auditor network effectively of all changed and new standards and procedures as necessary
- To implement an effective registration and qualification of auditors as per scheme requirements
- To achieve and maintain all required accreditations with UKAS and BRC
- Qualified Food Auditor
- Degree in Food Science, Technology or similar discipline
- Strong working knowledge of BRC management systems, standards, compliance and auditing
- Experience in Food (manufacturing/retail/environmental health) Quality and certification.
- HACCP Level 3 or 4
- BRC Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
The location for the role is flexible and will involve approximately 20% travel, both within the UK and worldwide. The position also comes with an excellent package including company car.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Alex Dombek at Shirley Parsons, quoting the reference: AD 11687