This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work on a global premium personal care brand in significant growth.
Our client are an innovative and forward thinking global business looking for an International Brand Development manager with a start-up mindset combined with solid FMCG brand management skills.
The role reports to the Global Brand Director and takes:
360 Business responsibility - Responsible for Brand Growth Strategy definition and implementation: defines and coordinates the brand global strategy in partnership with the global brand and sales director and ensures implementation with the markets
- Responsible for Innovation: leading with the functional team an exciting agenda of cosmetic and medical device innovation for our Pharma and E-commerce markets. Develop content for launch
- Responsible for Brand Communication: definition of the non-traditional media strategy and engagement content creation for our digital programs (no traditional comms) in partnership with the digital team and the global media agency
- Drives the Brand Partnership agenda working with like-minded global and local brands to develop engaging partnership programs
- Responsible for E-Commerce content creation (80% of turnover from e-commerce, 20% pharma)
- Works with Professional Marketing to define and ensure implementation of the professional marketing programs
- Drives the Brand Purpose and Sustainability agenda - Works in partnership with the digital team towards Brand DTC scaling up from pilot to sustainable model
- Influences internal and external teams to achieve business objectives
- Responsible for the management & development of 2 direct reports.
The candidate that secures this role will bring all the skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Significant Brand Development marketing experience in beauty/pharma/personal care
- You have a start-up experience or mindset (can do attitude, driven, independent, results oriented, passionate about growth)
- You have True team spirit, but able to work on an individual basis
- You are passionate about personal care and beauty trends in general - you understand premium
- Fluent in English - additional languages would be an advantage
- You show initiative, you are ingenious, resourceful and you make things happen, you feel comfortable exploring new spaces and opportunities.
- You can deliver under pressure in a non-structured, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are comfortable presenting to the senior management team on performance.
- You like a challenge and want to be part of an exciting, engaged and high performing team
This is a 12 month Maternity Cover Brand Development opportunity offering a competitive daily rate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'