The Global Assignment Consultant acts as the primary point of coordination providing service delivery to our clients, and their global assignees while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Services include but may not be limited to policy counselling, assignment management, destination services, household goods coordination, home rental, intercultural services, visa/immigration services, and ongoing assignment support. The GAC must be able to support numerous types of assignments (expats, repatriations, permanent and short-term assignments as examples).
You will be the first point of contact for relocating employees, coordinating and providing assistance in all areas of relocation and international HR administration such as:
- Assignee briefing
- General and first level HR administration
- International Assignment Policy counselling / exception management
- Updating in-house database to track all aspects of the assignment
- Payroll interface (where applicable)
- Assignment contract administration
- Liaising with client contact, HR, social security authorities, tax providers and other providers. (where applicable)
- Expense management / third party invoices
- Data Collation for reporting and service level agreement upkeep
- Send and collect customer satisfaction surveys
- Manage the entire relocation for each global assignee within the client's global assignment policy, being their single point of accountability and their advocate.
- Managing all assignment types on an ongoing basis. Act as main point of contact for main Global Certified Providers. Input data into SIRVA's main database of information (ServiceEngine).
- Processing of pass through invoices from vendors. Assisting with creating invoices for the client. Inputting financial data onto internal databases.
- Educate client HR contacts on minor relocation issues as related to the relocating family. Communicate with them regarding exception management specific to the assignee, including recommendations on specific exceptions to policy. Provide them transferee status updates.
- Coordinate with all internal departments/functions to ensure successful assignee experience. Manage Service Provider communication process.
- Participate in client/vendor/prospect visits and presentations.
- Other responsibilities as necessary to support Operations and Account Manager(s), client and assignee demands
- Relocation experience, or related customer service experience.
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems.
- Must have consultative, listening and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling interaction with various levels.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills including negotiation and persuasion capabilities.
- Must be organized, able to function as part of a team, a self-starter, and quality focused.
- Must be able to manage deadlines and multi-task in a face paced office environment.
- Ability to manage assignee and client expectations
- Must possess business email etiquette and professional phone skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Creativity and the ability to work within a developing environment.
- Computer skills - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and job-related systems.
- Additional foreign languages are not required but would be desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'