A new position is available for an experienced Global Assignment Consultant. This position will join an existing Assignment Services team and requires previous experience within the International Mobility / Assignment Services sector.
Experience dealing with compensation and balance sheets is essential.
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Serving as direct point of contact for the assignee providing on-going support dealing with the process from start to finish.
- Providing advice on area on International Assignments / Global Mobility.
- Conducting policy briefing calls with assignees as required.
- Responsible for ensuring on-going relationship management with assigned clients and assignees.
- Updating International Assignment database for all transferees third party payments and expenses
- Responsible for managing an assigned caseload of assignees.
- Provides on-going counselling for transferees regarding all issues involved in the relocation.
- Initiates and coordinates 3rd party vendors within preferred supply list
- Sourcing and booking temporary accommodation as required for assignee and family
- Handling and process invoices accordingly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values its workforce and that offer a great work life balance.