Radley Green are recruiting experienced global accounts payable and transaction manager for an international logistics business based in Central London and New York.
This role will require someone resilient, with thick skin, who can also assist with process improvement and system implementation.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing a team of six.
- Being accountable for ensuring all payments are processed professionally, accurately and within relevant deadlines.
- Building relationships and liaising with suppliers as necessary, ensuring that payments are being made. Raising queries and investigating when they are not.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Oversee daily bank balances and transactions.
- Monitor bank movements throughout the day ensure that correct funds are being dispensed.
This is a role withing a prestigious firm, with impressive benefits and a company that really does value their core staff.
This role will pay up to £75k for the right candidate, so please apply now if this role is for you.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.