Global Account Manager
Leading Pricing & Commodity Data Provider for the Energy Sector
Basic Salary Up to £60k + Uncapped Commission, OTE £100k (Including Base Salary)
About the Company
Our client is a leading global price reporting, business information and events business serving the global energy sector. They are considered to be a 'masterbrand’ and part of a major PLC who have been around for a number of years. This successful business grew their revenue by 30% last year alone and as part of their growth plans are looking to grow their sales and account management team by hiring for a Global Account Manager.
Benefits for You:
- Basic Salary of up to £60,000
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £40,000 based on individual performance
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
About the role of Global Account Manager
We are looking to recruit for a hungry and ambitious Global Account Manager to join a successful Global Key Account Management in the heart of London (please note due to Covid 19 this role will be home / remote based for the foreseeable future). You will receive first class training and be responsible for managing, growing and developing a small pool of enterprise level global accounts in EMEA consisting of major Banks, Trading Houses and Commodity producers.
As a Global Account Manager you will:
- Be responsible for growing and developing an existing portfolio of accounts worth in excess of $2.5Million USD; maintain an appropriate sales pipeline to achieve account growth targets
- Manage all aspects of account renewals and generate additional revenue through cross selling / up selling additional services whilst increasing existing global user licenses
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and new customers; utilize analytical skills to understand customers changing business and technology issues and needs.
- Communicate professionally internally and externally
- Attend conferences in your territory and represent the company, brand and product offering
- Strive to hit and exceed monthly sales revenue targets
If you a proven track record in Enterprise level Account Management within Subscription Sales / Business Information / Data Licensing and would like to work for a market leading brand where you can progress your career then we would love to hear from you!
Your Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 Years experience in Account Management and business development with experience of the full account management process from renewals to driving new business growth including cross selling and up selling within existing accounts
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience of selling business information / business intelligence / market data is essential
- Experience of selling multi year / global licenses
- Determined and driven to understand new markets, clients and products
- Degree educated
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills in person, on the phone and over email.
- Goal orientated and a team player
- Experience in Energy Commodities is a bonus but not essential
Apply now for this Global Account Manager role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Senior Account Manager
- Data Licensing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'