Our market leading client is going through a huge period of growth and has a new opportunity for a Global Account Manager to join their growing International team. The role can be based from either their Berkshire based Head office or their London office.
The Global Account Manager will have experience in managing large accounts and will possess a proven track record of sales growth. The Global Account Manager will be required to understand and fully maximise all global accounts, as well as developing relationships and effective solutions with the international distributors. Deadline focused and sound in judgement, the Global Account Manager will have exceptional cross-cultural interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to negotiate and influence.
Key responsibilities will include the creation and development of a growing portfolio of global clients, as well as working to implement solutions that integrate product and training. The Global Account Manager will also be required to explore existing account information for new opportunities and develop proposals. This role will also be required to work with the International Support team to implement and monitor client projects, ensuring that company partners and distributors are fully involved in client account priorities.
Due to its nature, this role provides the exciting opportunity for international travel on a regular basis.
- Experience managing large accounts
- Demonstrable sales growth
- Consultative solution-driven sales
- Effective networker and relationship builder
- Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Strong business orientation and commercial acumen
- Willingness to undertake global travel on a regular basis
Please apply today for more information.
- Account Manager
- International Support