Job Title: Global Account Manager
Role Type: Permanent
This is an exciting time to join The Language Gallery as we continue to expand globally. Reporting to the Student Recruitment Director, you will be fully responsible for TLG global accounts and key account developments.
This is a crucial role working with Regional Managers expanding and maintaining our global contracts with agencies.
- Responsible for managing and developing further relationship with global key accounts.
- Effectively develop and manage an annual budget in order to supporting regional and global account strategies.
- Expert in account management developing key relationships in order to expand global contracts with agencies.
- Work with Regional Managers, Executives and the international team to identify opportunities and expanding TLG recruitment reach.
- To work with accounts in identify market gaps and opportunities supporting product and services
- To ensure communication with clients are efficient, developing global and regional strategies ensuring TLG is competitive from a regional and global point of view.
- Work with the team on agencies staff training to ensure TLG products are in the clients self.
- To work on account management strategies from top to bottom levels introducing sales schemes and processes.
- Keep abreast of market developments, challenges and opportunities.
- Responsible for a TOR monthly report (trends, opportunities and risks) associate to our regional and global sales and operations.
- Ensure marketing collateral including course brochures, sales pitch are developed, up to date and relevant to prospect clients.
- Be accountable for reporting purposes in Director’s absence.
Apply: Please send an up to date copy of your CV and Covering Letter or contact a member of the team to discuss further.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job