Giving Assistant - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working alongside a well respected Health / Welfare Charity based in Surrey. They are currently recruiting for a Fundraising Assistant, with exceptional Excel skills, inclusive of VLOOKUPS and previous experience working with Raiser's Edge Database. Their primary focus is to ensure that their community are dealing with trauma-related mental health and are having the best quality of life.
This is an organisation who really make a difference to peoples lives and the support they give to others is just outstanding, if you feel like you want to continue to help them work towards their mission then do not hesitate in applying for the below role:
6 month contract- possible extension
Monday - Friday - 9am - 4.30pm
£19,000 - £23,000 + Fringe Allowance + Competitive Benefits
29th August 2018
Beginning of September
- Your main focus will be to ensure all online Charity donations are processed
- Data management, cleansing and input
- To be on hand to deal with any problems that may arise and provide solutions
- Provide high level administration support to the team
- Production of thank you acknowledgement letters to the Charity's donors
- To ensure consistent and smooth running of the organisations fund raising department
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholder and external stakeholders
Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced Excel - inclusive of VLOOKUPS
- Previous experience working with Raiser's Edge Database
- Strong administrative and customer service experience
- Industry knowledge of fundraising and data protection
- Strong communication and written skills
- Previous project management experience would be advantageous
IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE FOR THE ABOVE POST PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
- data entry
- admin support
- raisers edge
- raiser's edge
- data input office
- giving assistant
- individual giving assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'