GIS Web Developer & Systems Manager
- To provide technical leadership for COTS and bespoke web applications development.
- To develop and enhance the capability of all company web mapping applications based on the ESRI product stack of ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online.
- To work closely with the maps part of the company's Advanced Business Analytics (SABA) capability to develop bespoke web tools to support the business.
- Architect overall system solutions and frameworks to enable custom application delivery;
- Act as trouble-shooter to web map development queries from the Company Maps team;
- Mentor SABA team members in the use of technology and tools;
- Completion of all committed SABA service delivery activities to time and quality;
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is up to date and complete in line with the company Quality Management System;
- Effective communication with local team and clients;
- Input to the scoping out of technical solutions for clients; and,
- Input to the writing of technical documents
- Degree or postgraduate qualification in a GIS or IT-related subject or relevant work based experience;
- A good understanding of code architecture, design patterns and anti-patterns;
- Demonstrable ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code;
- Advanced use of T-SQL / SQL Server;
- Typically has 6 years plus of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification;
- Data workflow/process design and implementation experience; and,
- Requirements gathering/refining.
- Familiarity with Windows Server (Preferably 2012 R2) and Microsoft SQL Server (preferably 2014);
- ArcGIS Server and Portal or Online solution development;
- Experience with ETL (extract, transform, load) software, ideally FME;
- C# development;
- Experience in HTML 5 development;
- Mobile App development;
- Enterprise software development experience;
- Have or be prepared to have SC security clearance;
- Cloud experience (Azure);
- ArcGIS Server administration; and, Testing and Version control. Behaviours
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills
- Good levels of communication and skills to work as part of a team to produce a technical solution
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
- Web Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"