Kinects award winning client has an immediate requirement for a team of 12 GIS Technicians working on a national mapping programme.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for graduates to gain commercial experience on a national programme, working as part of a large friendly team onsite.
The position will involve:
- Querying of multi layered spatial information on a large national database.
- Producing detailed reports for the use by field surveyors and clients.
- Working with GIS software (ArcGIS) and Google Maps on a daily basis.
Highly sought candidates will possess the following;
- Photo and image interpretation skills experience
- Experience in using GIS Software (MapInfo, ArcGIS, Smallworld etc)
- Experience in data capture and/or digitising.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'