GIS Data Lead Data Scientist
If you are experienced with geo-spatial data, self motivated and wish to work in a fast paced, start up environment, this could be a fantastic step in your career.
The main focus of this role is to lead and develop the data team which remains the main back bone to this company. You will need to have experience creating and deploying frameworks and algorithms to derive a solution for customers requirements.
This growing company are also continuing to hire, so some recruitment experience would be advantageous to help build the team around you.
- MSc or PhD qualification. Ideally in computer science/ similar software engineering environment
- Minimum 3 years experience analysing geo-spatial data, especially remote sensing or GIS data sets
- Highly analytical career, ideally with Machine Learning experience
- Highly proficient with Python
- Django experience to migrate analytics into their web platform
-Fantastic communication skills
-Experience with ArcGIS, QGIS or PostGIS
If this position sounds of interest, please contact Michael at Reqiva.
- gis python django
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'